January 14, 2009

The Best Gamer Lives On!

Alright, it's been a while. The five people who checked this once a month have probably forgot about this little blog in the wall, but I feel compelled to keep it truckin. The end of 2008 couldn't come soon enough, but now we're gonna kick major ass in 2009. We have a new president coming in, we have Rays baseball to look forward to, and Darkfall.

I don't really hype games. I don't even look at forums or anything like that. About the most I do is check out IRC channels for MMO beta nuggets and the like... hell, I don't even beta. That's how much I don't hype games. But I gotta say, Darkfall looks pretty cool. If it comes out in a couple of weeks, I'll be back into games hardcore. I'm looking forward to it, even if it is a piece of crap. If it is, I'm probably done with the "MMORPG" genre completely.

Another thing coming up soon is baseball. I'm really excited. The Rays got Pat Burrell and Gabe Kapler to beef up the right handed offense, and they picked up Joe Nelson for the bullpen. Solid moves. I see them in the World Series again this year.

I've been working on a special music project with a special someone. I can't give out ANY details, and I feel bad about it. Lets just say that it's going to be the first music that I've made as true creative expression and in original settings, so I am very proud of it and it is all personal music. I'll post more about this when I am at liberty to say... since we've been working on it since September, we're going to continue keeping it under wraps until we're ready to show it.

Okay, I'll post more soon. I just wanted to get these few things out there. I'll get more into these topics as soon as I get a chance, so don't forget about me this time... I will update more often.