January 28, 2008

Current Game Lineup

I bought three new games this week. Mostly just to hold me over until AoC comes out. Yeah, it got delayed again. Looking like the middle of May now.

All are great games.

The first game I bought was a replacement for a game I've lost. Simcity 4 (Deluxe). It's dope. I play this game for hours. Literally. 24 hours at a time. Nuff said.

The second game I bought was FIFA 08. Each year I buy the new versions of EA's FIFA, Madden, NCAA, and Tiger Woods. I also like 2KSports' MLB2K_. I'm waiting on the 08 version of this one for obvious Tampa Bay Rays reasons.

The most recent game I bought was Medieval II: Total War. It's really cool. It's basically like playing Risk. Yeah, the board game. Cool graphics.

That's all for now. Short sentences. Sorry. Busy owning MII:TW on the other comp. Later.