January 29, 2008

Sitting While Winning

I tend to sit a lot, since I'm busy taking over the world from my command center a lot of the time. So, it's only natural that I upgrade my comfort level while I'm busy owning and winning.

This past Monday I poked around town for a nice computer chair. Originally I started out looking for something like my room mate's chair. A nice big mobile chair for a little more than a hundred bucks.

Well, being the type of snob for faux luxury that I am...



I eventually went all out. It cost $300. Trump Office Bedminster is the make and model. Yeah, I said Trump...

It's a Lay-Z-Boy on wheels. I'm in love. Look at the old one, how pathetic. It shall be donated to charity (lol chairity) as a tax write-off, in order to compensate for my recently depleted war funds. I'm kidding, it's going in the basement and never being used again. The difference between these two chairs is like night and day. Get yourself one and park that rump in a TRUMP!

I must be off, I feel a nap coming on in my new BEDMINSTER TRUFFLE BROWN TRUMP OFFICE EXECUTIVE OFFICE CHAIR.